Content Creation for your waterfall
So think big piece of content then distribution in a variety of formats.
- Create Questions – Consider
- Industry news
- Frequently asked questions
- Trending topics
- Which blogs are being read?
- Create Google alerts
- Set up alerts for topics in your industry with Google Alerts . Set alerts for online mentions of:
- Your name and business name
- The products and services you sell
- Industry news and key words
- Your competitors
- Alerts can help save you time as articles come to you!
- Create your flow
- From the big content -add to your waterfall with smaller pieces of content
- This could be
- Quotes/Tips/How tos/Images/Short video less than one minute
- Make your audience laugh!
- Use quotes from your blog
- Use quotes from your blog/testimonials on your website. Pick out the useful tips and snippets.
- Repurpose old content
- Update it
- Make it current for now
- Get organised
- Set aside time to create your content plan and calendar.
- Once you have this in place you can schedule posts in Hootsuite or Buffer.
- Later is good for Instagram
- Check your analytics
Check what posts are performing well and you will be clearer about what your audience is responding to.
©DebbieGilbert Viva Business Support 2020