Date(s) - 28/10/2020 - 27/10/2021
3:00 am - 4:30 am
Categories No Categories
Business Awards Power Hour
Whether you are a new business or well established if you have satisfied customers, business processes and are making a profit business awards should be on your radar!
When you complete an award entry it gives you the chance to look at your business from every angle. This is an extremely useful exercise. If you win or even get shortlisted you gain-
- Credibility- an award gives you the edge against your competition and validates your work.
- PR opportunities which will help to build your reputation.
- New business opportunities.
- Something to shout about to existing clients.
- Networking opportunities.
This Power Hour would be useful to you if –
- Awards are in your marketing plan
- To understand which awards would be right for your business
- Entry procedures and top entry tips
- A review of previous entries if you have entered awards before and been unsuccessful
We will check industry awards and local awards and check the categories carefully to check if you fit the criteria. We can also give advice on what to include and give the judges exactly what they are asking for.
Debbie Gilbert is a multi award winning business owner and also owns The Best Business Women Awards. She was also invited to write the forward for the best selling book ‘Winner’ By Denise O’Leary. Once you have paid for your session we will send you a link to arrange a suitable date and time for you.
Here are some of the business awards we have won.